|Sensor:||1/3 " Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Matrix size:||4 Mpx|
|Resolution:||2560 x 1440 - 3.7 Mpx ,|
2304 x 1296 - 3 Mpx ,
1920 x 1080 - 1080p
|View angle:||97 °|
|Range of IR illumination:||10 m|
|Alarm inputs / outputs:||1 / 1, PIR detector|
|Image compression method:||H.265 / H.264|
|Bitrate:||184 ... 6144 kbps - H.264|
73 ... 6144 kbps - H.265
|Main stream frame rate:||25 fps @ 1080p|
|Network protocols:||TCP, DHCP|
|Network interface:||10/100 Base-T (RJ-45)|
|Mobile phones support:||Access by a cloud (P2P)|
|Default admin user / password:||admin / -|
The administrator password should be set at the first start
|Default IP address:||DHCP|
|Web browser access ports:|
|PC client access ports:|
|Mobile client access ports:|
|Memory card slot:||Micro SD memory cards up to 256GB support (possible local recording)|
|Power consumption:||< 2.9 W|
|Dimensions:||128 x 91 x 79 mm (with stand)|
|Manufacturer / Brand:||IMOU|
We are ship worldwide!
1. By Estonia's post with tracking number
All international orders will be sent to you by Estonia Post (up to 5 kg) to the Europe Unioncountries. Ordered goods will be delivered to the customer’s nearest post office. Shipping fee you can see in the Cart
It is possible use SmartPost terminals only in Estonia and in Finland.
Packages are generally dispatched within 5 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via Smarpost. Please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make. Shipping fee you can see in the Cart
CANCELLATION AND REFUND THE PRODUCT.
If you wish to return goods, please contact our warranty department by email info (@) videovalve24.ee, stating the title of "Return" and typing in the reason for the return. We accept goods only on presentation of invoice. Administrator of the shop will contact you within 3 working days, and agrees to return the goods.
If item does not fit or do not exceed customers expectations, he is entitled to return the goods within 14 working days from the day receive the goods, in accordance with the Obligations Act of Estonia to § 56 first subsection. The customer has the right to cancel the order after he has paid prepayment
CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS:
1. Returned goods must be unused and in original packaging and all freight must be manufacturer's labels, including the serial number label.
2. If it is found that the goods have been used, Seller guided by the principle of reasonable use, it is mean that if buyer couldn’t test the goods without package damages, considered that the goods were not used.
3. The software is not activated;
4. If the returned product has been damaged and this situation is caused by the Customer the non-targeted use, alteration or improper assembly or disassembly result, or the Customer's fault or negligence of the circumstances Seller reserves the right to offset the product decrease in value by the customer for the goods paid for and the recoverable amount.
5. Customer shall bear the costs of returning the goods in the exception only if the goods had defects which were not able to detect external inspection and that has not generated the package is olened or was sent goods, which was not ordered.