Portable Surveillance Kit operating in HD-CVI standard. The kit ideally suited for the needs of perform a temporary CCTV installation, eg. on promotional or fair booths, and also to momentary monitoring of construction works.
The kit is equipped with its own monitor, but there is also a possibility to connect to the recorder via LAN input and watch remotely all records on PC.
The HD-CVI interface allows to transmission of analog, composite video signal via coaxial cable. It enables the transmission of HD resolution images for even 500 m distance with keeping the low costs of the installation. During transmission there are no delays and is maintained the original, high quality image.
|Number of cameras in the kit:||2|
|Number of supported cameras:||max. 4|
|Monitor:||7 ", TFT LCD|
|HDD:||1 TB Seagate|
|Battery:||12 V / 20 Ah|
|Backup time:||16 h|
|Battery lifetime:||10 ... 12 years|
|BUFFERED POWER SUPPLY ADAPTER:|
|Maximal load:||4.5 A|
|Length of the cables:||2 x 10 m|
|Power supply:||230 V AC|
|Housing:||Steel - powder painted|
|Operation temp:||0 °C ... 40 °C|
|Housing external dimensions:||520 x 402 x 142 mm|
|Maximal total frame rate:|
|Recording speed adjustment:|
|Video inputs:||4 pcs BNC, HD-CVI / PAL|
|Video outputs:||1 pcs HDMI|
1 pcs VGA
|Audio inputs:||1 pcs CINCH|
|Audio outputs:||1 pcs CINCH|
|Image compression method:||H.264|
|Number of compression levels:||4|
|Image records resolutions:||1920 x 1080 |
1280 x 720
960 x 576
704 x 576
|Recording modes:||Manual, Motion Detection, Schedule|
|External storage devices backup:||Save single frames and whole records from DVR drive to the USB drive|
|Searching and playback the records:||Records searching: by time + timeline with record type. Playback: forward, fast, slow, step|
Advanced searching (to the one second accuracy)
|Network functions:||Network Client Software and IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera browser: live view, playback and backup the records, partial configuration of the recorder parameters|
|Mobile phones support:||Port no.: 37777 or access by a cloud|
|Motion Detection:||Split the screen into 22 x 18 motion zones|
Very good sensitivity after motion detection records detected channels only
|Supported languages:||English, Polish|
|Country of origin:||China|
|Manufacturer / Brand:||DAHUA|
|Sensor:||1/3 " Sony CMOS|
|Resolution:||1280 x 720 - 720p|
|Lens:||3.7 mm (pinhole)|
|Min. illumination:||0.01 Lux|
|Video output:||1 Vpp / 75 Ω - HD-CVI|
|Application:||The camera is designed for indoor use, due to the possibility of steam condensation.|
|Power supply:||12 V DC / 110 mA|
|Operation temp:||-10 °C ... 50 °C|
|Dimensions:||25 x 25 x 19 mm|
We are ship worldwide!
1. By Estonia's post with tracking number
All international orders will be sent to you by Estonia Post (up to 5 kg) to the Europe Unioncountries. Ordered goods will be delivered to the customer’s nearest post office. Shipping fee you can see in the Cart
It is possible use SmartPost terminals only in Estonia and in Finland.
Packages are generally dispatched within 5 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via Smarpost. Please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make. Shipping fee you can see in the Cart
CANCELLATION AND REFUND THE PRODUCT.
If you wish to return goods, please contact our warranty department by email info (@) videovalve24.ee, stating the title of "Return" and typing in the reason for the return. We accept goods only on presentation of invoice. Administrator of the shop will contact you within 3 working days, and agrees to return the goods.
If item does not fit or do not exceed customers expectations, he is entitled to return the goods within 14 working days from the day receive the goods, in accordance with the Obligations Act of Estonia to § 56 first subsection. The customer has the right to cancel the order after he has paid prepayment
CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS:
1. Returned goods must be unused and in original packaging and all freight must be manufacturer's labels, including the serial number label.
2. If it is found that the goods have been used, Seller guided by the principle of reasonable use, it is mean that if buyer couldn’t test the goods without package damages, considered that the goods were not used.
3. The software is not activated;
4. If the returned product has been damaged and this situation is caused by the Customer the non-targeted use, alteration or improper assembly or disassembly result, or the Customer's fault or negligence of the circumstances Seller reserves the right to offset the product decrease in value by the customer for the goods paid for and the recoverable amount.
5. Customer shall bear the costs of returning the goods in the exception only if the goods had defects which were not able to detect external inspection and that has not generated the package is olened or was sent goods, which was not ordered.